We’re pleased to share that WebCenter 22.07 is now available! Check out the highlights below to see what’s new or access the documentation here.
User Interface and the User Experience
- Script Button Actions in Dashboards
- Enables buttons that can be used to trigger scripts in the dashboard.
- Packaging Content Management in Dashboards
- Support for editing text statements directly in dashboards.
- Auto Translate support in dashboards.
- UI Configuration and auto-add of languages.
- Reorder Document Rows in List View
- Ability to drag and drop document rows to a preferred order.
- The order of the rows is saved for all users.
- Edit Document Reference Properties
- Ability to edit reference properties on documents within the dashboard framework.
- Cloud Viewer Release (Full)
- All SaaS Customers are licensed to use the Cloud Viewer in 22.07.
- Cloud Viewer comes with infinite zoom capabilities and embedded color profile viewing.
- NOTE: Esko Cloud account and Configuration is required to use the Cloud Viewer.
- Cloud Viewer “Quality Control” Widget
- Check the print readiness of your PDF documents with the return on pre-press QA filters in the WebCenter Cloud Viewer.
- The widget comes with the ability to view/filter object screening, total area coverage, breakout, and Moire detection.
- Enhanced Viewer Asset Delivery
- This is an under-the-hood improvement to allow the WebCenter Cloud Viewer to access assets from an S3 Bucket. This enables the viewer to load assets faster.
- Packaging Content Management (PCM)
- Improved Dashboard JS API.
- Improved Save (Performance).
- Flexible Master Language.
- Structured Content Management (SCM)
- Compare Content Maps.
- Granular Tagging (finer control of placement in InDesign).
- Editor (Fonto) improvements.
Scalability & Performance
- Search Crawler “Fast Crawl” Mode
- Get your system back to production in half the time with a new option to increase the use of system resources in order to complete indexing significantly faster than in standard mode.
- Render Optimizations for Complex Content Sheet Dashboards
- Be more productive with faster page load times. Optimizations for content sheets in dashboard have made the rendering of complex content sheets faster.
- Improved Workflow Performance
- Offloaded project creation from the workflow engine so that WebCenter runs smoother when the system is under heavy use.
- Other general performance improvements were also made.
Value For Maintenance
- Updated Oracle Database Support to Version 19C
- For customers using Oracle for their Database Technology, Version 19c is now supported
- WebCenter Web Server Tomcat Update
- Under-the-hood security updates.
View complete documentation here.